[vet-mm] Cert III MultiMedia VETiS Position Available

Wed Jan 23 17:00:44 EST 2008

To all,

I trust everyone has had a well deserved break and are fresh and
ready to go for the new year!

I did wish to put out that the TAFE I am currently working for
(Holmesglen Morrabbin Campus) is looking for an experienced teacher /
trainer to deliver a Cert III in MM. This is part of a VET in Schools
program and will be an opportunity to teach a number of students from
different schools and classes will be run on a Wednesday afternoon.
If anyone is interested please e-mail David at
davidbe at holmesglen.vic.edu.au with an attached copy of your resume.

Good Luck!

Stuart.