[vet-mm] PD Day Yesterday

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 26 13:50:19 EST 2008

Me too.

It was a sterling effort - going from 10am thru to 4.45. As we all know
that length of time is exhausting.

I spoke to a few about printing the photo task onto canvas at school

I use A4 canvas and get eh students to put the postcard on twice - once
for me and once for them, cut it and I keep one forever. (and mount it)

I use "Inspired Canvas" A4 size product code 71129

This is labelled as inkjet printer paper but I have successfully used it
in laser printers for over 60 sheets.

It costs about 16$ for a pack of five sheets.

We buy from Cavalier Art Supplies in geelong.

Good luck and thanks to Pixel ed again

Andrew Shortell

Braemar College

Jo,

> Ann and Marian for their efforts yesterday. I got a tremendous amount
of

> information from the day and know that my students in both Cert 2 and
Cert

> 3 will benefit greatly.

> I just don't know how I am going to ask my principal for a couch and
table

> where I can layout my design magazines in my classroom.

> Also a thank you to the staff that attanded that shared their
knowledge

> and URLs for sites etc.

> Cheers,

> John Edwards

> Lavalla Catholic College

> Traralgon

> The information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended

> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

> confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,

> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon,

> this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient

> is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender

> and

> delete the material from any system and destroy and copies.

> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/multimedia.html -

> http://www.pixeled.org.au  - PixelEd Multimedia Teachers Association

Note:  This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. Braemar College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of any such entity.