[vet-mm] Photoshop Exercises (that will work in CS3)

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 5 10:55:56 EST 2008

You don't have to use CS3,

There is a range of software you can use, and this is generally on the
VCAA site... somewhere... in advice

CS2 will be fine.

We have just upgraded to CS3, so I am just trying to find time to
explore it...

I think showing students the basic skills that will allow them to
transfer knowledge across a range of software is more valuable than
teaching to a specific software piece, as we know it is constantly
changing....

Love the new site licence bundles :-)

www.photoshopcafe.com <http://www.photoshopcafe.com/>  has some
excellent resources