[vet-mm] Randomise Actionscript - Thanks!

Travis Parker tparker at sjrc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Dec 4 09:00:36 EST 2008

Rob, Kevork, Claire,

Thanks so much for your help on that one - It works great! I'm writing the
course by looking at the exam and fitting in all of the questions into
particular units and making worksheets that fit so not sure if that's the
best approach but so far has been ok.
As for teaching Actionscript 3.0 - The reason is that I taught it in Cert
II and the exam seems to be either pseudocode or flowcharts. I might give
someone at the VCAA a call on this one. Also, Actionscript 3.0 is
object-oriented, which seems to be more easily picked up by students
(Particularly those doing software development) that Actionscript 2, which
was more of a procedural language.

Hope to see you all on Friday the lucky 13th of Feb!

Trav

--
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the