[vet-mm] Ref clarification New - VET Multimedia Replacement and scored assessment.

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Wed Aug 20 10:47:05 EST 2008

Hi Chris

According to the VCAA web site, there will be scored assessment for the new
program in 2010 (see snipped below from the web site). Next year scored
assessment will be for the old course.

All students commencing the VCE VET Interactive Digital Media program in
2009 and beyond must

comply with the requirements outlined in this booklet. A study score for
this program will be available

in 2010.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO

Australian Institute of Education and Training

P.O. Box 171

Brunswick West 3055

Ph: (03) 9387 2051

FAX: (03) 9387 3470