[vet-mm] Ref clarification New - VET Multimedia Replacement and scored assessment.

Russell, Chris crussell at bhssc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 10:09:34 EST 2008

Hi all.
Re: clarification New -  VET Multimedia Replacement  and scored assessment.
Our VET Coordinator wanted to clarify the issue of scored assessment due to advice she had received.
My initial understanding from various sources, was that the new replacement for the former VET CERT III Multimedia is that there is no final exam ( i.e. Unit 3-4 scored VCE assessment)
Is this true?
I have been trying to follow up the new VET Multimedia CUF07 paperwork which probably has some clear indication but I thought someone may have a quick answer so I can get back to our VET Coord soon.

Thanks in anticipation. I would really appreciate this to save some time.

Regards
Chris
BHSSC