[vet-mm] Booklist Help

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 14:43:28 EST 2008

We currently have a mac lab which has given us a lot of grief over the past two years.
Our new Sys Admin brought in someone who has made it run very well (in just two days of reconfiguring)

We run (struggle, walk, crawl?) in a Windows server environment. The macs are up for replacement a the end of the year and we are looking to put in new imacs - these will be dual boot so that when not wan ted as macs they can be used as windows and there is talk of putting Linux on them as well as a separate partition

Your costings look good

Andrew Shortell
Braemar College