[vet-mm] RE: Booklist Help

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 15 09:45:48 EST 2008

I also ask them to get a headset with mic - helpful with not going insane during the audio sessions.
And a visual diary to paper plan their ideas

Suzanne Arnott
ICT Staff Support
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Langwarrin

"A master can tell you what he expects of you. A teacher, though, awakens your own expectations."
- Patricia Nea