[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM - see attached!!

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 5 13:12:37 EST 2008

Hi Claire,

 Many thanks for sending this out.
I have just submitted a mini version for our VCE handbook and attach a copy if it is any use for others.
Teachers are great are reinventing the wheel - we just do it quietly and live with it. But maybe this will save 100 plus teachers 30 minutes each and that can only be good.  Just do the maths.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> claire <claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au> 4/08/2008 4:50 pm >>>

The revised VCE VET Interactive Digital Media (IDM)  program has now successfully progressed though all the required internal committees and processes at the VCAA.
Attached is a PDF extract from the soon to be published VCE VET IDM program booklet. This extract has "gone live" on the VCAA website today. VCAA have made available an extract for both the revised Business and Multimedia programs because they were fielding a large number of calls and
emails about the programs for next year.

The complete hard copy of the program booklet will be distributed to schools early in Term IV.

Let the discussions begin!!

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High