[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM - see attached!!

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Mon Aug 4 21:51:19 EST 2008

My understanding is that only the core units are examinable (as has been the
case in the past).

It's great to see the 3D animation in there - I think there has been a great
call for it in the past.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
P.O. Box 171
Brunswick West 3055
Ph: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470