[vet-mm] Fwd: [Opensource] Multimedia Distro

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 15:24:35 EST 2007

Thanks Roland, sounds like it's worth exploring.
But a word of advice for those new to VET MM - you need to be aware of the software titles allowed in the Year 12 digital exam and make sure the students are very comfortable with them - preferably before they get to Unit 3-4/Cert 3. Whilst the skills and concepts are the same across a wide range of software, the kids need to be familiar with the interface and tools in the allowable exam software (basically Macromedia-Adobe titles for web, animation and graphics)

Can't you feel that holiday coming on?
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High