[vet-mm] Game Product

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 14:36:22 EST 2007

I have a great book called "Flash MX 2004 Game design demystified", by
Jobe Makar and Ben Winiarczyk published by Macromedia press.

 The examples work on Flash 8 with a little tweaking.

If anyone knows of a similar book for Flash 8 I would be very
interested.

Paul Sijpkes
VET Coordinator
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 9801 9233
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website:
<http://mail1/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.knox.vic.edu.au>
www.knox.vic.edu.au <http://www.knox.vic.edu.aucricos/>
CRICOS Provider No: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222