[vet-mm] FW: Industry Day Update - presenters

Mark Russell markwingara at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 24 22:30:40 EST 2007

Industry Day update
Wednesday August 1st

Details of the guest presenters for specific programs are attached.

We are having an Industry Day at Northland Secondary College. It is one of
the ways, amongst others, we satisfy their ³Develop Industry Knowledge²
components. We will be involving our VE&T students and would like to invite
any other interested party to come join in on the day.
We have limited numbers due to facilities, but will try to accommodate for
as many students as we can.

There are three programs running on the day: Design/Multimedia, Music
Industry Training/Contemporary Dance & Manufacturing.

Please complete and return the expression of interest form if you would like
to attend the free workshops. Numbers are limited and places will be
allocated as forms are received.

Don't' forget other upcoming important dates
Saturday 4th August - Design Studies open Day

Mark Russell
Northland Secondary College
62 Murray road
East Preston