[vet-mm] video editing software

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 19 23:47:08 EST 2007

My thanks to everyone who advised me on video editing software. Your advice has been helpful and has given me insight into what will suit my purposes. You are the people who know, and like most of you, the dollars are limited in our budget. The best for the least is what I'm after!

Jeanean Pritchard
Highview College
Maryborough
Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the original message.