[vet-mm] video editing software

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 6 10:40:16 EST 2007

Hi Jeanean,
We're on Windows platform and use Sony Vegas studio-it's a cut down version of Vegas, but still does everything we require. Very easy to use!
Keith Richardson, who ran the 3in6 contest, has produced a number of handouts and other resource material that you may find helpful. Although the running of 3in6 is not yet confirmed for 2007, you'll find resources at this site http://3in6.openlab.net.au/reso.htm
I've also used Pinnacle, but had a number of technical problems and moved to Vegas Studio.
I've had junior kids use plain old Windows Movie Maker, which was fine for the activities they were doing!
I've also used Premiere, but can't justify the cost for what we are doing in class-although the new suites with site licences look interesting. Adobe Premeire Elements might also be worth a look?
Regards
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High