[vet-mm] PD

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Thu Feb 1 14:27:43 EST 2007

Hi Steve,
We checked our records and you have not renewed your membership for this
year. I'm unable to provide you with the password for Pixeled at this
time.
Regards, Sue

>>> steve.freestone at YVG.vic.edu.au 01/30/07 1:49 PM >>>
Hi Rachel,

Could you please send me the member's password to PixelEd

steve.freestone at yvg.vic.edu.au

Also to you all, I have attached a copy of most of the website links you
posted individually last year. Please update or correct at will and post
it out again.

Steve Freestone

Yarra Valley Grammar