[vet-mm] RE: Pixeled Conference

Geraldine McKenna gmckenna at ozemail.com.au
Wed Dec 5 07:44:19 EST 2007

Hello,
Although I know we should not be encouraging weekend PDs as we do so much
already I am really finding that time out really impacts on the learning in
my classes ­ particularly early in the year when Year 12 classes could be
affected, I would prefer weekends.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley