[vet-mm] RE: Pixeled Conference

Glenn Drew gedrew at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 5 09:21:11 EST 2007

MessageRod (Hi Rod) has a good point (and its a frequent one). A weekend or Monday would be good for country teachers.
Glenn Drew (Wangaratta High, living in Albury)

PS. I am aware our school is not a member of PixelEd. Can someone email me the necessary membership paperwork as we are about to exhaust our remaining budget,