[vet-mm] Re: Actionscript

Ridgeway, Mark M ridgeway.mark.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 29 10:04:29 EST 2007

Hi all
I have asked the VCAA for clarification as to whether they will have AS2
or 3 specific questions on the exam. At the moment, as far as I
understand it as published in Memorandum to Schools 57/2007, the
supported requirements for the exam are Flash MX - however the kicker is
that later versions of the program may also be used.

This suggests that exam questions will still be AS2, but this could be
confusing for anyone using AS3 if the questions cut across the syntax
differences. I understand that VCAA is aware of the issue and will get
back to us.

Cheers, Mark

Mark Ridgeway
Information and Learning Technology Leader
VCAA State Reviewer, VCE/VET Multimedia
Gisborne Secondary College
Melton Rd, Gisborne, 3437
Phone: 5428 3691 Fax: 5428 4018