[vet-mm] meet the examiner

Susan Bell Susan.Bell at wesleycollege.net
Mon Sep 4 09:39:55 EST 2006

Hi List,
I've had a few queries regarding any spaces left for Meet the Examiner.
If you put you're booking form through by Wednesday then I should be
able to allocate a few more spots.
Regards, Susan Bell
Pixeled

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.