[vet-mm] Exam Prep

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 17:46:27 EST 2006

Hi Rob,
Glad to help with the exam covers. I found it late last week, but must admit it took a bit of searching to locate it again. However, then discovered there is a link on the home page.
Yes I think the 2004 question is a good model for the final exam except for the scripting section.

The revised VCAA exam advice, that came out in June last year, specifically says:

"Section C: will consist of a series of practical tasks based on one or two scenarios. All competencies EXCEPT ICPMM15DA Develop a multimedia script will be assessed in this section. This section will be worth approximately 40 marks"

Yes it is dangerous to speculate but I am very happy to tell my kids they won't have a prac task in scripting.

Regards
Claire :-)