[vet-mm] Exam Prep

Mr John Parlas john.parlas at YVG.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 16:20:50 EST 2006

Hello,

Is there anyone who can place the 2004 exam with assets on a web site
somewhere for download?

Regards
John

Teacher of Physics, Multimedia
Head of ICT, Ad Interim.
Yarra Valley Grammar
9262 7700

-----Original Message-----
From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of
tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:27 PM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: RE: [vet-mm] Exam Prep

I think you're right Rob.

The 2004 exam practical section was good.

Remember though, that for exam purposes no scripting is
required in Flash or Director now.

Also, the 2005 exam practical section is great I reckon.
You just need to add the juggler animation into one of
the circus pages and it would be on a par with the 2004
exam practical component.

Cheers,
TJ

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/bulletins/2006/exams/2006vet
> > mm
> > -instr.pdf
> >
> > Very important for the kids to thoroughly understand the
instructions
> > and work out their time management.
> > One difference I've noted is that during reading time, all kids can
do

> > is read - they can't make notes or open applications etc.
> > In the past, this was not expressly prohibited, so some kids used to
> > open the programs all ready to start on the prac once their reading
> > time was up, and the assets folder became available.
> > Once working time starts, I advise my kids not to have too many apps
> > running at once, in case they crash the computer. (no comments from
> > the Mac users!) Do other people have any exam/revision tips to
share?
> > Claire :-)
> > Technology Teachers Association Inc
> >

> > IMPORTANT - This email and any files transmitted with it are solely
> > intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information
> > that is confidential and privileged.
> > If you receive this email in error, please advise us by return email
> > immediately. Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete
> > it and destroy any copies immediately. Mentone Girls Grammar does
not
> > accept liability for the consequences of any computer viruses that
may

> > be transmitted with this email.

-
>Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
>http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
>Teachers Association Inc

*******
>**** NOTICE FROM Gordon Institute of TAFE ****
>This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally
>privileged information.
>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
>delete it immediately.
>Please take appropriate precautions when communicating across the
internet.
>The Gordon Institute of TAFE under no circumstances accepts liability
for
>any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message
or
>any attachments.
Authority and
>http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
Teachers
>Association Inc

_______________________________________
This email and any attachments may be
confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information in this mail.  If received in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the
email and all copies.

The college does not guarantee that this email
is virus free or error free. Any attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of Star of the Sea College Inc.