[vet-mm] Exam Prep

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 14:24:48 EST 2006

Thanks Claire for the link. I never would have found it on the VCAA
site.

I think its dangerous to speculate too specifically on what the prac
task will be...
However the 2004 exam had a practical task that did a good job of
combining practical examples of all subjects studied. It was a web site
that required some vis design of   elements (that required
manipulation), layout consideration, web page/site creation, working nav
design, 2d banner anim (note: you can use Flash or Director), a
functional scripted 'mulch calculator' to be created, and some
composition of written content.
I'm going to use this exercise as practice for the prac task - it covers
the range well I think, and is achievable in the time.
Any other suggestions/comments for preparing for the prac?

Rob Swain
VET Co-ordinator - Multimedia

School of Art, Design & ICT - Multimedia Dept
Gordon Institute of TAFE