[vet-mm] re: 2006 exam

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 14:42:30 EST 2006

Thanks, it does seem a bit odd, and yet another thing for us to try and
get our heads around.
Probably should've had a say in the review but like many are just snowed
under with exciting stuff like exam marking, report writing and the
dreaded VELS aaarrgghh...

As with an earlier email from Marylou, I am concerned about the impact
of VELS on VCE MM and other subjects too.
Hopefully in the future (when exams, staffing, allotments, reports,
budgets etc etc are done) the list gets around to a discussion on this
issue!
Claire :-)