[vet-mm] 2006 exam

Michelle Dennis mdennis at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 10:45:53 EST 2006

This is the problem I've found.  It's become a crystal ball and tarot cards experience trying to determine the level required for the examination.  I'm thinking of using star signs for next year - so far, my astrological advisor has predicted that it'll be harder than 2005 and only slightly easier than 2006 but not as hard as 2004.