[vet-mm] industry experience

Allman, John J allman.john.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 10:25:00 EST 2006

Standard 7.3 says relevant vocational competencies at least to the level
being assessed.
7.1 professional development plans for staff  and provision of relevant
opportunities for professional development

Schools and rto get funding for vet subjects (up to $400 per student) so
pd should not be an issue