[vet-mm] A moral dilemma.

paul conway pconway at bigpond.com
Wed May 24 09:39:34 EST 2006

Hi Mario,

Try 'Multimedia A guide to creative multimedia 'which states it supports 26
units of competency in:

CUF20601 Certificate II in Multimedia

CUF30601 Certificate III in Multimedia

CUF40801 Certificate IV in Multimedia

It's from Australian Training Products and as such is an endorsed product.

http://www.atpl.net.au/itemdetail.aspx?piid=9704

By recommending this to you I am not endorsing this product, rather that it
will help with your stated problem with the RTO.

Regards

Paul Conway

Academic Director

Institute for Design Entertainment and the Arts Limited

Level 2, 190 Queens Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia

mail:  PO Box 1293 GPO Melbourne VIC 3001  >  phone: +61 3 9600 2832>  fax:
+61 3 9600 2853

e-mail: info at ideaonline.com.au  >  website: www.ideaonline.com.au  >

Provider No:4642   >  C.R.I.C.O.S. 01808G   >   ABN 32081532452