[vet-mm] A moral dilemma.

Mario myannaka at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 24 00:11:56 EST 2006

I have a dilemma looming!

I am just wondering is there a resource book out there that is actually cert 3 mm standard coz my rto is on my case as I have not provided the college with a resource book...Would somebody recommend any resource , such as Watsonia Publishing for Cert II and/or Cert III in Multimedia and where would i get it from?

The dilemma is simple. I like training my students my way. The issue is that all the resource books do it their way and so if the students are going to follow a certain prescribed way, I feel as if they are suffering because of the lack of in depth knowledge that the book is offering.....Is this making any sense??? I am not saying that everything I'm doing is correct either, but hey thats life.

The question still remains which book to purchase just so the student can fall back on if I'm not there? Is there a resource good enough for this purpose?

Yours sincerely,

Mario Yannakakis