[vet-mm] Hours spent on Cert III Assessments

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon May 15 14:57:26 EST 2006

Michelle,
After the research phase mentioned, they have 20 lessons, which equates to the 17 hours.
As Rachelle says, if a teacher did spend more than the allocated time in class on the practical tasks, they would be disadvantaging kids by not covering other aspects that might be examined. And if a student spent hours and hours on one task for one subject, they would be doing their other subjects a grave disservice.

I know some teachers actually run the task in a day or two over the holidays, but allowing time beforehand to research and develop their assets.
Claire :-)