[vet-mm] printers

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun May 14 20:58:23 EST 2006

Hi Roland,

     Well I am glad you asked.
Part of Edulists new expanding service is found on the home page at www.edulists.com.au under Product Information.
Take a moment to view the features.
Basically, whenever anyone asks for product information there is a form to fill that will result in an email to be sent to prospective suppliers who will initiate contact to offer one or more products that may suit your needs. There is no obligation on either party beyond establishing contact if you fill the form.
This is a way of assisting schools to get in touch with suppliers.

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au