[vet-mm] printers

Chris Ellis ellis.christopher.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 12 12:01:28 EST 2006

We have a Samsung CLP-550N which we got through Learning With Technologies
(Paul Doherty). It's a networked colour laser with built in duplexing as
well. As economical as any colour laser, and cheaper per page than ink.

If you want perfect colour you'd need to employ some kind of colour profile
for it, but otherwise it's been great.

Chris Ellis

  _____