[vet-mm] Short, small video clips

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 10 09:18:25 EST 2006

Maybe you could download from 3in6 website, archives page.
Also, there are hundreds now available on Video-Google - beta site. (In
google, search on video and top choice is their new site.)
I recommend that youy make the selectiuons though!
I have collected many clips over the years and burnt them onto CD's that
I hand out to the kids. I also have a few high and low res still images
plus sound effects and mp3's.
Gives them all that they need.
Ciao, Keith