[vet-mm] Short, small video clips

Grant Henderson ghenderson at sebas.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 13:09:07 EST 2006

Hi,

For my Yr 10 Movie Making class I started by showing them some of the
winners movies from the 3in6 competition.
http://3in6.openlab.net.au/arch.htm

There are many useful exercises that can come from these videos such as
studying composition and sound.  For their first activity I had my kids
create a still frame movie using digital still cameras, just to have
practice telling a story and using the editing software.

Grant.

Grant Henderson
Sebastopol College
Hertford St, Sebastopol 3356