[vet-mm] Short, small video clips

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 12:34:31 EST 2006

Hiya Ed,
My Year 8 ICT media groups have just done some workshops using windows
movie maker and stock video footage from http://www.archive.org/
This was run by Daniel Flood from Frankston Arts as a part of his
Digital graffiti project. This kids had a ball, and it will be fun to
create similar products with them in the future.

The other way ... Is some of the still digital cameras have a movie
function, which is easily downloadable into WMM, without the need for
firewire etc.

Hope this helps
Suz

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies