[vet-mm] Channel 31

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Mar 4 16:50:55 EST 2006

Hi all,
I spoke to Paul Van Eeden from Thronbury Darebin the other day. He is looking for video and non-interactive animations to fill a weekly half hour youth program his students do on Channel 31. He is not concerned about production values or length and, although he prefers DVD, is happy to accept any format. It's a great opportunity for students to get their work on TV. His email is
van-eeden.paul.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thanks,
Marian