[vet-mm] Student sound files

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 2 18:49:12 EST 2006

archive.org have an amazing arrangement of stuff
both audio and visual
I believe some is copyright free/out of copyright, I have only just
found the place and am still working through it.

one of my Cert 3 boys last year had a great royalty free music site... I
will have a look through my archives to see if I can find it :)
cheers

Suz

Suzanne Arnott
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Assistant Manager, Learning Technologies