[vet-mm] flash problem

Hewitt, Jacqueline R hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 8 12:10:44 EST 2006

Zac I am interested also Jacqui Hewitt jacquih at netspace.net.au

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Beveridge, Kent T
Sent: Thursday, 8 June 2006 9:26 AM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [vet-mm] flash problem

Zac,

Flash stuff...

I'm interested!

Kent Beveridge -  Vet and IT.

Beveridge.Kent.T at edumail.vic.gov.au

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Zach Alexakos
Sent: Tue 06-June-2006 9:12 AM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List

Given all the talk about Flash,  thought I'd mention a really good
Flash resource by Greg Bowden- "Learning Macromedia Flash MX 2004",
Guided Computer Tutorials, 2006.

Suits Beginner to Advanced.

If you're interested you can reply to me and I will pass on your
request to Greg.

Zach Alexakos

At 10:25 PM 5/06/2006, you wrote:
>The mystery deepens - I guess at least you are getting a message to
>say the file hasn't saved. Ours appear perfectly normal, until the
>next time you open it and discover there's nothing there!!
>Claire :-)
>
>Kevin Feely wrote:
>
>>Hi Claire,
>>yep, just started to see something like that here. We run Xp on Novell
6.5
>>With flash kids will be ok then when some go to save they get
>>"failed to save document" and cannot then save anywhere, even locally.
>>I have found if they save to a different folder with a different
>>name they can get it saved.
>>Or when they go to save "Network drive not available" but then
>>cancel and try again and its OK?
>>kev
Authority and
>http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
>Teachers Association Inc

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education &
Training.
Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Important -