[vet-mm] Imac /flash problem

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 1 14:58:42 EST 2006

Katie,

We have Flash running here- no problems.  Programs are imaged to each
Mac.  Can't see why you would have problems unless you have a
different setup.

I would suggest, to start with, that you empty the user preference
folder.  Simply open
Mac HD
Users Directory- eg: HAL0006
Library
Preferences

Select All for the Preferences folder and delete.
Log Out and then Log in again and try the Flash application.
If this doesn't work then I would say you have a setup issue either
with the local machine or the server.

Zach Alexakos
Nth Geelong SC