[vet-mm] Imac /flash problem

Greg Gebhart greg.gebhart at lowanna.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 1 09:50:03 EST 2006

Hi Katie,

I only provide competent or not competent (C) or (NC) in my marking. Our
college is an RTO, and under AQTF standards, this is the marking we are
required to give for VET. The use of S and N is not recognised for VET
programs.

If you wish to give grades, then that would be an internal thing, which is
not linked to the VET in VCE system.

Hope that helps
Regards

Greg Gebhart
Multimedia and Information Technology Manager
Lowanna College