[vet-mm] Photoshop problem

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 10:09:53 EST 2006

Hi Marian,
We have had the same problem as Michelle describes ie when kids are
running out of disk space, the file appears to save, but it hasn't -
they look at the file size and it's "0", however they can sometimes view
a thumbnail. However, as you say it doesn't explain the student that
couldn't retrieve any of his psd's. We did experience a similar problem
with Illustrator CS when it was first installed. It was something to do
with permissions to create temp files on c drive - well I think it was
that?? My techie solved the problem so I will check with him tomorrow
and let you know.
On the CS2 issue, I think that version has a few problems that CS1
doesn't, I can recall reading about issues somewhere but not the
details. My tech has also seen lots of complaints on his various tech
forums. We haven't upgraded yet, although there are probably patches and
fixes or a better build of v2 around. I'll try and get more details for you.
Claire