[vet-mm] OT - Help Please - Anti-Virus Software recommendations?

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 27 15:33:20 EST 2006

Hi Keith,
We have a Novell network/XP workstations, and use the DET standard issue of Symantec antivirus. I don't know the technical details, however  we have had absolutely no problems (touch wood). It automatically updates and is very easy to manage.Doesn't slow anything down as far as I'm aware.
I can put you in touch with our techie if you have specific questions.
Cheers Claire :-)