[vet-mm] Actionscripting or Javascript?

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Mon Jul 3 10:45:18 EST 2006

For what its worth I use Flash - there's a few reasons but the main one
is Flash's ubiquity on the web which makes it an essential tool in the
multimedia developers toolkit.
You asked about some good Director resources - in the past I have found
both of these useful...

Robotduck -  http://www.robotduck.com/learning/index.htm
DOUG - http://director-online.com/index.php

Rob Swain
VET Co-ordinator - Multimedia

School of Art, Design & ICT - Multimedia Dept
Gordon Institute of TAFE

Private Bag 1
Geelong Mail Centre
Vic., Australia 3221