[vet-mm] Books for sale

Jane Fischer jane.fischer at rmit.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 14:38:10 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have 4 books for sale, in good condition except they have a small
label on the CD's and in the front of the books:

Adobe Photoshop 6.0 - classroom in a book (with CD training)

Adobe Illustrator 9.0 - classroom in a book (with Cd training)

Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and Illustrator 9.0 advanced - classroom in a book
(with Cd training)

the photoshop 6 Wow! book (Cd training, extra styles and actions).

These books are fantastic and have served to help me explain topics and
increased my skills in both Photoshop and Illustrator.

If you are interested.. please email me back and make an offer.

Cheers Jane

Jane Fischer
Education Programs Teacher

lab.3000 - leading by design
Level 3, 256 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)3 9654 6990
Mobile:  +61 (0)412 649 993

www.lab.3000.com.au

Subscribe to lab.3000's monthly e-newsletter
www.lab.3000.com.au/subscribe