[vet-mm] Re: waiting of assessment tasks

peterfowler at optusnet.com.au peterfowler at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 21 15:42:59 EST 2006

Hi
This may sound like a really silly question but hear goes. In Cert III the students undertake three assessment tasks which address the five competencies. These three assessment tasks tally up to make 66% of their study score, my question is; is there a waiting system applied to the three assessment tasks relevant to the nominal hours or are they equally waited?
I realize that I should know this, but can't find any reference to it in the assessment guide.
Yours Sincerely
Peter Fowler
SSSC