[vet-mm] What to do after cert 3

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 13:00:11 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

Forgive the cross posts.
Most of my cert 3 students for the last 2 years have been year 11's.
Both years we have had a selection of students who want to continue
multimedia into year 12. I'm gathering some of you will be in the same
boat, So........

This year we will run a vocational enhancement subject in Animation.
The aim of this course is to allow students who are interested in
perusing a career in animation, media or multimedia, to develop their
skills and knowledge and to build a portfolio of animated work. The
course will start on the last weekend of the term one holiday and
continue one evening a week during term two and three. There are two
additional weekends students are required to attend.

Students who complete the four units totalling 180 nominal hours will
have the work credited to their VCE as an additional subject. They then
receive a 10% bonus to their total VCE ENTER score. (The same way
multimedia did when it first ran)

If you have any students who you think might like to attend, please feel
free to contact me.

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au