[vet-mm] Dreamweaver help

Michael Abulencia michael.abulencia at rmit.edu.au
Tue Aug 22 15:14:35 EST 2006

Hmm... embedded objects.

Did you get the parameters of Autoplay(optional) or Controller set to
true?
If it is in IE too, maybe have a script (javascript) to reference the
file instead of just embedding it.

Another alternative, which can get tricky, is using one of those Flash
mp3 file players that are driven by XML.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Abulencia
Science, Engineering and Technology
RMIT University

phone: + (61 3) 9925 2663
fax: + (61 3) 9925 9028

>>> "Jones, Mark A" <jones.mark.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> 22/08/2006 14:45

Hi everyone

I have been trying to incorporate a sound file into a Dreamweaver HTML
page without much success so far. The route I have been using is via the
media plugin. The control panel shows but the sound file will not play.
Does anyone have any ideas.

Mark Jones
Cann River P-12 College

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education &
Training..