[vet-mm] Dreamweaver help

Jones, Mark A jones.mark.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 22 14:45:50 EST 2006

Hi everyone

I have been trying to incorporate a sound file into a Dreamweaver HTML page=
 without much success so far. The route I have been using is via the media p=
lugin. The control panel shows but the sound file will not play. Does anyone=
 have any ideas.

Mark Jones
Cann River P-12 College

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training..