[vet-mm] audio

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 3 11:00:49 EST 2006

I'm looking at getting them to create a pod cast... still working on the
nuts and bolts, but I think it should fit in nicely, and appropriate
with new technologies, so covers a few areas :)
I haven't been happy with how I have covered it previously, seemed too
mickey mouse... I think a pod cast would be more real....
Happy for any feedback, and when I get something more concrete I will
post here.

Suzanne Arnott
Assistant Manager of ICT
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator