[vet-mm] 3in6 - Request for Article, Please

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 24 18:19:39 EST 2006

Hi Jane.
Thank you so much for replying - most appreciated!
I guess that we would appreciate it as soon as possible please, so that
we can then utilize it in our website and associated publicity.
It seems such a great idea I hope to turn it into reality shortly.
How does within the week sound?
Warm regards, Keith