[vet-mm] Adobe Premiere Elements

Rachelle McLean rachelle.mclean at rmit.edu.au
Thu Oct 13 10:31:49 EST 2005

Video isn't part of Cert III.  They don't need it for the exam so there's no chance you'll disadvantage them.  Go with Vegas if you prefer that.

Rachelle

>>> pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au 13/10/2005 10:18 am >>>
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. I do want the option of doing the sound or video modules in Cert II. So to make the question more specific...if I went with Elements in Cert III would that be an 'industry standard' software application? I personally like Vegas but I don't want to disadvantage the students in the Cert III exam. If I went with Vegas is that an 'industry standard' in Cert III?

I have my PD forms filled out for the PixelEd offerings but my school have been really slow at sending their PixelEd membership :(

Thanks again for your input.

I have

---
PLEASE NOTE:  This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail.  If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  De La Salle College does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the College.